Sunday, July 18, 2010

And we are closing on to 1 month

Yippee... my son is closing on to a higher resolution of time.. from weeks old, soon I can count him as months old ! As I thought before, this past week made me more addicted to Reimaan and I guess that's the trend. With inflation and petrol prices this one is also on its upward slope but I am liking it.
I started going to office, and also started missing him during the day and when back at home the time seems too less before I need to step out of home again! He has been doing well, doing his normal chores, though his wake-times have started to fluctuate more often then not. Also when it happens in the night, the feeling of fatherhood increases manifold. We have started to sense the difference between his cry-patterns for hunger and pooo-n-pee. He is loudest when his diapers are soiled and the kid cannot wait for it to be cleaned.. may be I need to sit and talk to him that it takes 3 mins to clean and change diapers. Other than that, Reimaan has been adorable and like any other father would do, I am enjoying every bit of it. I have changed my wallpaper to Reimaan's collage.
Tumpi is also doing well, and the mother in her is in full display. For someone who reaches office late for unable to get up early is happy with sleeps for 3 hrs at a stretch!

The most amazing part of witnessing a kid grow up is to see them make those small first moves that end up into a giant leap which we never realise. One such thing that started is the most beautiful thing - his monalisa-smile, which he flashes whenever I am not with the camera. Also Taan started referring him as "bhaai" and wants to cuddle him every time, which everyone wants to do now !

1 comment:

  1. He is so so adorable...... after the blore visit,these days every baby in tv ads reminds me of Reimaan (settling with Reimaan though i just feel like calling him puchkuuuuuuu)

    ReplyDelete